Lead Capture Tools

Nikboe
Participant

Form with file in email - without creating multiple forms and workflows

SOLVE

Hi, 

what I basically want to do is:

Form filled out --> send email with file based on form

But I have 20+ files and don't want to create a form + automated workflow for each of the files.

What is the easiest way to do that? A hidden field or so defining the file?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

As far as I know, sending files in your email is not possible with Hubspot. To get around this, and also to help with tracking, your email should link to those files instead of attaching.

You could add someone to a list based on their form choices, or specific form submission and then maybe use dynamic content to show them links that are relevant based on what they selected on your final landing page or email that allows them to download the file(s).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

As far as I know, sending files in your email is not possible with Hubspot. To get around this, and also to help with tracking, your email should link to those files instead of attaching.

You could add someone to a list based on their form choices, or specific form submission and then maybe use dynamic content to show them links that are relevant based on what they selected on your final landing page or email that allows them to download the file(s).