Form views doesn't count correctly. How can I fix it?

Regular Contributor

I'm starting on using Forms. I've just used it for almost a week. 

On Hubspot-Forms Page: I see my created form says: Views: 6, Submission Rate: Unknown, Submissions: 21. 

I embedded the form on a landing page on my site, it must be seen more than 100 times. How can I fix this?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @dzungk,

The submission rate being unknown reflects that "This form has received more submissions than it has been viewed. We can't calculate its rate.". 

Form submissions are a seperate analytic than page views. If you have form submissions that did not create contact records, that would also skew the submission rate. 

As you get more form submissions, the number will populate and reflect the proper rate.

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
Regular Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda

I remember the form was working well when I created it. But after creating it I went to the page where the form's embedded to test it by submitting some sample submissions. It was working well until I deleted these sample submissions.

Last few days I got a few more submissions but the Views still stays the same "Views: 6"

What does "Views" mean? Isn't it the numbers of how many times a form is shown/ viewed?

Is there a way to fix it, or should I re-create a new form?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @dzungk,

Views reflect the total number of views for all of the pages your form appears on that also have your HubSpot tracking code on them.

If the views isn't going up, but the number of submissions is, I would recommend confirming that the HubSpot tracking code is working on the page. If it is, and you are open to trying a new form, that would be a good next step to isolating and resolving the issue.

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

I have been using Hubspot CRM for a while, but I am new to form and I'm not sure if I have installed hubspot tracking code yet. The issue is still there, I think somehow Hubspot should fix it, but for now I will let it be there cause it's just a minor issue for me.

0 Upvotes