Lead Capture Tools

evelienschut

Form submissions from Webflow (via Zapier) not working because of CAPTCHA

SOLVE

I am trying to connect a Hubspot form to a Webflow form, via Zapier.
I am using Zapier, since I am on Starter and the design options are too minimale. So embedding a form in our Webflow website isn't looking pretty.

But I am running into a problem. I want to use the follow-up email, and according to Hubspot I need to enable CAPTCHA. But then submitting a form from Webflow via Zapier doesn't work.

"The form could not be sent to HubSpot. Can't receive API submissions as Captcha (SPAM prevention) is enabled. Try to disable Captcha on the form or prepare alternative form without the Captcha."
We want to handle the Captcha on Webflows side, not on Hubspot form. Anyone can point me in the right direction? (I am also open to use something else then Zapier).

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @evelienschut - You are just reaching the upper limit of capabilities for the starter plan. In order to do what you're asking, you most likely will need access to workflows and manually create your follow up emails from there.

View solution in original post

Antonio_Phrutos
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

If someone is looking for a solution for this, the only way to do this with a free account is by not having the follow-up email set in the HubSpot form. That way, you can delete the captcha from it and retest your zap. It will work. Now, I think you can use another zap to collect some information and send it to your drip service, like SendGrid. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Antonio_Phrutos
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

If someone is looking for a solution for this, the only way to do this with a free account is by not having the follow-up email set in the HubSpot form. That way, you can delete the captcha from it and retest your zap. It will work. Now, I think you can use another zap to collect some information and send it to your drip service, like SendGrid. 

tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @evelienschut - You are just reaching the upper limit of capabilities for the starter plan. In order to do what you're asking, you most likely will need access to workflows and manually create your follow up emails from there.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @evelienschut ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

I personally don't have experience with Webflow, however, found some Community posts and wanted to tag in @MatthewShepherd and @tjoyce . Is there anything you guys can share for @evelienschut in regards to this topic? 

Forms in Webflow

Close a div on form validation - Webflow + HubSpot

0 Upvotes