Lead Capture Tools

s_watson
メンバー

Form submissions from Gravity Forms (via Zapier) not working because of CAPTCHA

Hi,

I have created a form on Gravity Forms. This connects to Zapier and then to HubSpot.

When attempting to create the zap, I receive the following error:

Can't receive API submissions as Captcha (SPAM prevention) is enabled. Try to disable Captcha on the form or prepare alternative form without the Captcha.

I went to disable the Captcha on the form from within HubSpot, but it says: "You'll need to delete your follow-up emails to turn off CAPTCHA."

This is fine, as our follow ups are set in Gravity Forms, however, it doesn't appear I can turn off the follow up in HubSpot? When I'm in HubSpot, in the "Follow-up" section, the follow up email that is set is greyed out and I can't click the edit or trash icons.

How can I remove this follow up so the Zapier connection works?

Thanks

0 いいね!
4件の返信
s_watson
メンバー

Hi Pam, 

Thank you for your help! I'm actually looking to disable the follow-up emails as well. As mentioned, these will be handled by Gravity Forms so they aren't necessary on HubSpot anymore. So I'm looking to disable the follow-up emails and the CAPTCHA as well, but can't seem to do either. The follow up emails are greyed out and the CAPTCHA cannot be removed until the follow-ups are removed.

Is there a reason why the follow up emails are greyed out and I can't click the trash icon to delete them?

Thanks,

Stacey

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hello @s_watson, could you please provide us a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
s_watson
メンバー

Absolutely. Here's a screencast of what I see when attempting to delete the follow-up: https://www.loom.com/share/79c780a6c5d64467864d729e433d642b

It's simply greyed out and I'm unable to click the edit or trash icons.

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hello @s_watson I was able to investigate more about it and at this time, there is not a way to disable the CAPTCHA and also send automated follow-up emails via the form options.

This is to ensure that those who are submitting your forms are not bots and that you are collecting valid email addresses that can then be sent to the contacts.

One workaround which is possible is our feature of workflows that can automatically send emails but require a different plan than Starter, workflows would not require a captcha.

I hope this information helps,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!