Lead Capture Tools

opendorz
Contributor

Form showing as "appears on no hubspot pages"

SOLVE

Im not sure my issue is related to this, but I have a form on a HubSpot landing page, but in the Forms List, in the column Appears On:  it shows No Hubspot Pages.  Any idea why it says that? 

formpage.JPG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Thanks for the tag @ConnorSlivensky  ...

Special NoteSpecial Note

Source: Analyze form submissions data

@opendorz, please post new questions in their own thread. (important) Thanks

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
ConnorSlivensky
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

That page count will only count HubSpot Pages as it says, so if the form is embeded on a page hosted outside HubSpot (e.g Drupal) it would say that even though the form is there and passing through data. 

0 Upvotes
opendorz
Contributor

SOLVE

It's on a HubSpot Landing page

http://info.dscarwash.com/iq-express-car-wash

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Thanks for the tag @ConnorSlivensky  ...

Special NoteSpecial Note

Source: Analyze form submissions data

@opendorz, please post new questions in their own thread. (important) Thanks

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
donrua
Top Contributor

SOLVE

This seems a bit odd.
I just discovered that all the forms I built to embed in various blog pages, are not being registered as "on a hubspot page". Sometimes it's not obvious, because I don't notice if the number of pages it's on goes up or down, if it was already above 0.

Regardless, the issue is, I want to have form X here, form Y there, as needed on blog pages. I would have to hire a developer to create templates for each little blog form page like that?

We sell multiple product lines, and blog about each one in separate articles/categories, so I would want to drop in forms or gateable opportunities that are tailed to the blog content. Seems like the functionality to do so would be very similar to the Insert CTA options.

You may say, "well you can add a CTA to a form page that is registered on a landing page." But wouldn't any digital or Inbound marketer agree that it's much better to grab a signup right therein the blog post, with no clicks to other pages? We aren't supposed to put hurdles in the way. I can't say where I might want to drop in these forms, across 9k comprehensive posts, FAQ, short news stories, etc. So planning in advance for a template to align...well, it's not required for the CTA insertion. Forms would be welcome.

0 Upvotes
opendorz
Contributor

SOLVE

Got it.  Thanks for solving.  I'm not sure why the embedded method doesn't register, but I can live with it

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Yea ... didn't register with us either until a client called saying, "one of our forms is missing". Only to learn that their 'new' HubSpot guy deleted the form because it appeared on ... wait for it ... "No HubSpot pages"! haha 🙂 (head shaking)

Never a dull moment. Have a great day.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
opendorz
Contributor

SOLVE

That's funny.   With a platform as robust as HubSpot, there will always be little quirks like that. 

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky

SOLVE

I see it only has one submission, is it still passing through data?  I'm curious if it's not functioning properly data-wise or just not displaying the pages it's on.

@MFrankJohnson, Have you encountered anything like this before?

0 Upvotes
opendorz
Contributor

SOLVE

It is a new page and new form, so not many submissions expected yet.   The Submissions count isn't the issue.  The issue is the column on the list of my forms says it is NOT appearing on any HubSpot landing pages, but it is.