Lead Capture Tools

CRod00

Form not capturing conversions

SOLVE

When I go to form performance, it says it has 0 views, 0% conversion rate, yet there 65 submissions. 

Additionally, our Google Ads analytics is connected on Hubspot (we're able to see data, still says 0 conversions), but on Google Ads it doesn't show as connected.

Contacted support, and support didn't know why the views/conversions were not tracking.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Kim_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRod00 , 

If you have any externally hosted pages (i.e., pages not on HubSpot), you must install the HubSpot tracking code manually to capture analytics for those pages. I would advise you to add the tracking code to all pages you want to track to see if this resolves your problem. 

More information on how to do that can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/install-the-hubspot-tracking-code 

Hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Kim

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Kim_HM

SOLVE

Hi @CRod00 , 

Can you share some more information about the form? Is it on a HubSpot website or is it embed? What is the URL of the page containing the form?

Is it possible that the HubSpot tracking code is not on the page? This can cause no views are tracked while submissions are coming in.

Kind regards, 

Kim

CRod00

SOLVE

Hi @Kim_HM 

The form can be found on https://www.freelanceformulations.com/contact-us

It is a Hubspot form embed on a Wix site. 

I wouldn't be able to tell you if the tracking code is there or not. 

Could this also be causing trouble with our Google Ads account? 

0 Upvotes
Kim_HM
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @CRod00 , 

If you have any externally hosted pages (i.e., pages not on HubSpot), you must install the HubSpot tracking code manually to capture analytics for those pages. I would advise you to add the tracking code to all pages you want to track to see if this resolves your problem. 

More information on how to do that can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/install-the-hubspot-tracking-code 

Hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Kim

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @CRod00,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they have any suggestions.

Hi @MikeCormack @Crystal_Hopper @Kim_HM, would you be able to share your thoughts with @CRod00?

Thanks!

Jess   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes