Lead Capture Tools

felipemoslavacz

Form fields has been created but not appearing

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm creating a form to use the Submit form data API, however, there are some fields I have to send that has been created, but not appearing in the Conversion information group, as example:

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 13.24.02.png

I've checked the permissions and is Available to everyone, but when I search to Add form field:

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 13.25.15.png

I tried to use the Update a form API and it worked, I could update the existent fields, but the updates are not reflect in the Form editor, causing the problem that the fields would be overwritten for any changes. 

Is this a bug or is there something I may be missing?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @felipemoslavacz 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I'm wondering if maybe this is because your properties are not set up to be used in Forms? You can learn more about this here.

If it's already activated, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @felipemoslavacz 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I'm wondering if maybe this is because your properties are not set up to be used in Forms? You can learn more about this here.

If it's already activated, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
felipemoslavacz

SOLVE

Thank you very much Tiphaine, it worked!

These fields were previously created, I didn't notice this option.