Form development and testing

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, this my first post and new to hubspot. We are a small business and reviewing a couple of different platforms.

I wonder if anyone has advice on the best way of re-using contact to test forms and the look and feel of double opt-in, re-tweak and repeat. We have an email address set up for testing (my personal one) and not sure how to re-use. The contact is adding through the form and the double opt-in working. After tweaking the form/ emails, what is the best way to re-test with same contact (including opt-in)? If the contact is deleted, the form will re-add but with no opt-in (Hubspot remembers). Is there a way to re-start the opt-in too just to see how the new emails look etc? I am aware that the manual opt-out/opt-in is available but I'm a bit scared of using in case I can't get that contact back in.

Any ideas on how you edit forms and test things using without going live with external contacts it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hi @PlanetPluto,

Welcome to the Community and HubSpot! 

If you're using a gmail address, this trick lets you create test gmail accounts which may help with your testing.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny

I'm not using gmail. Thanks for your interest though.

Much appreciated.

Jeff

0 Upvotes