Lead Capture Tools

SMilne9
Participant

Form completion notifications

SOLVE

Hi, 

I've setup forward notifications to a shared sales team inbox so anytime our new Hubspot forms are completed the team will see them and can action. 

I had a request from the sales team to remove the company info at the bottom inferred by Hubspot. It shows company size and revenue. They would also like a time stamp added to the notification email. 

The sales team reply directly to these emails to start the chain and the addition or absence of the above information means they can't use that email, but instead must copy and paste it into a new email. 

I had a look at what I could edit from the form builder but it didn't give me any options for this. Does anyone know how I could achieve this? 

Thanks, 

Stuart 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @SMilne9,

You could remove the notification from the "Form Settings":

Bryantworks_0-1632224185737.png

And instead, make a custom notification via a workflow?  Sales could then reply to that by copying the email into the reply box, as natively the reply-to will be who you choose to send the email from.  Though, I think you could likely send this as an "internal marketing email" and choose "{{ contact.email }}" in the "From Address" so they could just reply to that.  Though, I haven't tested that.

Bryantworks_1-1632224253646.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
erictorvinen

SOLVE

What i did, was create a seporate user account for the groups sales@ and customerservice@, then changed the notifications to these account in hubspot. 

Instead of using each user account. Workaround if your limited with accounts. It allows you to get notification sent to your users. 

SMilne9
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the suggestion. I might try the workflow with "internal marketing email" and choose "{{ contact.email }}" in the "From Address". Our sales team do like to use the email as the start of their chain. I t feeds into our ERP system as well so this might be the best option. Thanks agan. 

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @SMilne9,

You could remove the notification from the "Form Settings":

Bryantworks_0-1632224185737.png

And instead, make a custom notification via a workflow?  Sales could then reply to that by copying the email into the reply box, as natively the reply-to will be who you choose to send the email from.  Though, I think you could likely send this as an "internal marketing email" and choose "{{ contact.email }}" in the "From Address" so they could just reply to that.  Though, I haven't tested that.

Bryantworks_1-1632224253646.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert