Lead Capture Tools

AndrewArbs
Participant

Form at Exhibition

Résolue

Is it possible to create a landing page where after submitting user details pdf files can be emailed directly to the user?

We have a stand at an exhibition coming up and rather than printing a bunch of product information or flyers we would like the vistitors to enter their details, choose which products they want information on have have the fies emailed directly.

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Form at Exhibition

Résolue

Hi @AndrewArbs,

Yes, if you have a Marketing Hub Professional subscription, here's how you could do this:

1. Create a custom property for all PDF options which contacts could receive. This is probably a dropdown select property.
  2. Create a contact-based workflow that enrolls contacts when they submit the form. The workflow then uses if/then branches to check which option a contact has selected.
  3. In each branch, you could create an automated marketing email that includes the link to the PDF.

The entire process becomes more complex if you'd like to allow contacts to select multiple PDFs. In that case, one option could be simply that you include links to all PDFs in one email, sort of like an overview.

Let me know if there is a step I should go into more detail for.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

franksteiner79
Solution
Conseiller clé

Form at Exhibition

Résolue

Hi @AndrewArbs 

Just adding to @karstenkoehler's points, two important points for exhibition forms:

1. Make sure to activate the "Always create contact for new email address", otherwise multiple form submissions from the same shared device (iPad, Laptop, etc.) would override themselves.
  2. If your subscription includes "marketing contacts" make sure to set form submissions as "marketing contacts", otherwise the automated WF emails won't get sent. 

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Form at Exhibition

Résolue

Hi @AndrewArbs,

Yes, if you have a Marketing Hub Professional subscription, here's how you could do this:

1. Create a custom property for all PDF options which contacts could receive. This is probably a dropdown select property.
  2. Create a contact-based workflow that enrolls contacts when they submit the form. The workflow then uses if/then branches to check which option a contact has selected.
  3. In each branch, you could create an automated marketing email that includes the link to the PDF.

The entire process becomes more complex if you'd like to allow contacts to select multiple PDFs. In that case, one option could be simply that you include links to all PDFs in one email, sort of like an overview.

Let me know if there is a step I should go into more detail for.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

franksteiner79
Solution
Conseiller clé

Form at Exhibition

Résolue

Hi @AndrewArbs 

Just adding to @karstenkoehler's points, two important points for exhibition forms:

1. Make sure to activate the "Always create contact for new email address", otherwise multiple form submissions from the same shared device (iPad, Laptop, etc.) would override themselves.
  2. If your subscription includes "marketing contacts" make sure to set form submissions as "marketing contacts", otherwise the automated WF emails won't get sent. 

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
AndrewArbs
Participant

Form at Exhibition

Résolue

Thanks, thats such a simple solution!