Lead Capture Tools

MUrsicRosas
Participant

Form analytics

SOLVE

We are using HubSpot Form analytics and we are quite happy with it. The only thing we cannot figure out is how to further filter results so we would be able to have report about form submitted for a particular country. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Form analytics

SOLVE

Hi @MUrsicRosas,

You can submit a request in the HubSpot Ideas section. It's being monitored by the product team.

If you want others to be able to easily find the information in this thread, you can accept my previous reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
codeandtonichq
Contributor

Form analytics

SOLVE

Not sure if this helps you, but if you'd use Google Analytics to track hubspot form submissions you'd get all the info about the user like their country. 

0 Upvotes
MUrsicRosas
Participant

Form analytics

SOLVE

Thank you for your effort. How do I send suggestion to add the option to HS development team?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Form analytics

SOLVE

Hi @MUrsicRosas,

You can submit a request in the HubSpot Ideas section. It's being monitored by the product team.

If you want others to be able to easily find the information in this thread, you can accept my previous reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Form analytics

SOLVE

Hi @MUrsicRosas,

This report can't be created then in the exact same way that you're looking for. You can only create a report that displays the Count of Contacts created along the timeline of their Recent conversion, broken down by IP country.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
MUrsicRosas
Participant

Form analytics

SOLVE

Unfortunatelly this is not possible. Its a report created via Marketing / Forms - View detailed forms analytics which is very usefull but lacks options of adding filters. Its also quite cumbersome as each time you want to add or takeout form you have to start from zero. 

MUrsicRosas_0-1629190454069.png

0 Upvotes
MUrsicRosas
Participant

Form analytics

SOLVE

Hello,

I don't want to count contacts created by form submission but how many forms were submitted by country.  Like the report in the picture but filtered by country. 

Example.PNG

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Form analytics

SOLVE

Hi @MUrsicRosas,

This can be achieved easily. Hover your mouse over the report and these symbols should appear in the upper right:

karstenkoehler_0-1629188866390.png

Click the slider icon on the left and then the Customize button on the lower left:

karstenkoehler_1-1629188894979.png

Once you're in the editor, click into the Data tab (top center).

karstenkoehler_2-1629188920809.png

In the left sidebar, you should be able to click Add Contact Property and select IP country.

Now click into the Visualization tab and drag and drop IP country into the Displaying area. (Whatever you're currently breaking your report down by – the color-coding – will disappear and be replaced by the IP country.)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Form analytics

SOLVE

Hi @MUrsicRosas,

Unintuitively, there isn't an out-of-the-box report for this. You'd have to create a custom report for this.

To do so, you'd first create an active list of all contact who submitted the form (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Contact-based > Active list > Form submissions).

Once you have this list, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contacts. Under Filters in the upper right, set the Create date to 'All time' and add an additional filter for contacts to be a member of the list you just created.

Next, you'd click Hide filters and click Add Contact Property to include IP country. Switch to the Visualization tab, choose a pie chart visualization and drag and drop Count of Contacts and IP country into the Displaying area. It should look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1629097357073.png

Keep in mind that this is not the IP country of the form submission, but the overall IP country stored by HubSpot for this contact. In most cases it should be the same.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler