Lead Capture Tools

ANwaocha
Participant

Form Submission Notification stopped working

SOLVE

Hi,

Hubspot stopped sending me email notifications after the form is submitted. It worked until the 18th of July. I tried changing the emails thinking it was an email problem but no matter what email address I change it to (and do a test form submission) I still do not receive the notification.

We have our emails (and Hubspot) connected to Slack via MailClark, all other types of emails come in just fine, but nothing for form submissions

I tried a workaround which was to build a workflow triggered by a form submission and to send a notification to Slack, which works but this wont work for all forms as the contact properties for some forms are different.

Here are some screenshots of what it looks like.

ANwaocha_0-1658950383448.png

ANwaocha_1-1658950398279.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ANwaocha 

As of 12th July 2022 form submission emails can only go to HubSpot users and not non-user addresses - could this be the cause?

Affected portals should have received email notifications of this change and its impact. 

If you absolutely need non-user address to receive notification of form submission, I believe you can still do this via workflow.

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ANwaocha 

As of 12th July 2022 form submission emails can only go to HubSpot users and not non-user addresses - could this be the cause?

Affected portals should have received email notifications of this change and its impact. 

If you absolutely need non-user address to receive notification of form submission, I believe you can still do this via workflow.

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
ANwaocha
Participant

SOLVE

OMG, yes that was the problem! Thank you.