Lead Capture Tools

fergsforecast
Participant

Form Submission Date (Retrospectively)

Résolue

Hello all,

I have created a property for a form submission date for our 'demo' form. I have successfully created a workflow that is now populating that field going forward.

My problem is that I have not yet worked out how to populate this field with retrospective data. I need to populate hundreds of contacts with the date that they filled out the demo form in the past. Any tips?

I'm using Marketing Hub Professional.

Thanks,

Fergal

1 Solution acceptée
Josh
Solution
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi @fergsforecast,

You can go to the demo form and export the submissions. When you do this you will see the conversion date by contact for that form. You can then re-upload those contacts with the date in that particular field or an alternative field for the retrospective ones if you prefer.

Please let me know if you need assistance with this. I would be happy to help.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
Josh
Solution

Résolue

Hi @fergsforecast,

You can go to the demo form and export the submissions. When you do this you will see the conversion date by contact for that form. You can then re-upload those contacts with the date in that particular field or an alternative field for the retrospective ones if you prefer.

Please let me know if you need assistance with this. I would be happy to help.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer