Lead Capture Tools

nicolemaus1

Form Field Font

SOLVE

Is there a way to change the font for the text website visitors input into our form fields? I see where I can change the font for the text labeling each field, but I want to change the font for the text that's typed into the fields.

1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Form Field Font

SOLVE

Hey @nicolemaus1 

You can customize your form font. I would like to share with you this article and this article from our academy. 

Also, you could make the changes from your CSS stylesheet if you have Marketing Pro subscription. In this case, I would suggest reviewing this article, created by our developer team, with your designers. 

I hope this helps

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Form Field Font

SOLVE

Hey @nicolemaus1 

You can customize your form font. I would like to share with you this article and this article from our academy. 

Also, you could make the changes from your CSS stylesheet if you have Marketing Pro subscription. In this case, I would suggest reviewing this article, created by our developer team, with your designers. 

I hope this helps

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
GemPartington
Participant

Form Field Font

SOLVE

Doing this doesn;t allow you to change the input field font.

The text you type into the form. Currently it looks like it's a default but i want to custmise it

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Form Field Font

SOLVE

Hey @GemPartington, can you provide us more details on what is happening on your end?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam 

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

0 Upvotes
GemPartington
Participant

Form Field Font

SOLVE
I can't find a way to update the font size or type within the input of the form. I've changed the font above the line, the section that asks the question but the text that says "please select" inside the answer line I can't change?