Lead Capture Tools

frank_dethier
Participant

Follow up mails of forms of external website

SOLVE

hi there

can you please shed some light about the following, cause I see many threads in the community that I don't know anymore what the outcome is

Context

- we have an external website (so not hosted by HubSpot)

- today, we are using the free Hubspot Sales & Marketing module

- I'm looking for a solution whereby people get a follow-up mail with attachment if they fill in a form on our website

1. Solution 1 with Contact7 forms

- can I use contact7 forms and integrate that in Hubspot, not only to get contact details in Hubspot but ALSO to send automatic mails?

- is that still possible with free version of Hubspot Marketing or do I need an upgrade then?

- how many different forms/follow-up mails can I create in Hubspot?

2. Solution 2 with Hubspot forms

- I assume I can integrate Hubspot forms in my website and after being filled in, contact details are added in Hubspot and automatic mails with attachments are sent to them?

- is that still possible with free version of Hubspot Marketing or do I need an upgrade?

- how many different forms/follow-up mails can I create in Hubspot?

thanks

Frank

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @frank_dethier,

Both of your options will work. With solution one, you can get the contact details in but your WordPress form builder will have to send the follow-up email. Usually this will be limited to one follow-up, not a series of follow-ups.

With your second option, you can embed a form into your external website. HubSpot can send an immediate follow-up email which you will set up within HubSpot. You can create multiple forms, but you can only have one follow-up email per form on Free. Here is an article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/send-an-email-response-after-a-form-submission

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @frank_dethier,

Both of your options will work. With solution one, you can get the contact details in but your WordPress form builder will have to send the follow-up email. Usually this will be limited to one follow-up, not a series of follow-ups.

With your second option, you can embed a form into your external website. HubSpot can send an immediate follow-up email which you will set up within HubSpot. You can create multiple forms, but you can only have one follow-up email per form on Free. Here is an article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/send-an-email-response-after-a-form-submission

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer