Lead Capture Tools

LoriCooke

Follow Up Email with Form More Customized?

SOLVE

So I love the way we can customize an email to send out. But when I'm configuring a pop up form for newsletter sign ups and set up the followup email, it's very limited as far as design. Can I connect an already designed email to a follow up step in the pop up form? 

The form is to give a coupon upon sign up so I prefer that it's automated as soon as they fill out the form. 

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Yes you can, but not via the follow up command.  You would need to setup a workflow that is triggered on form submission and then select your email to send after the submission.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jimjarvie
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you. I believe I was able to make is stylized by saving it as an automated template. 

0 Upvotes
jimjarvie
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, I wanted to ask further on this. I have an existing workflow. I have a new form that triggers the workflow. I want to send a 'follow up' email that is much more stylized than available in the followup functionality. Can I set two workflows from a single form submission - an existing one, and a new one built just to send the stylized email? 

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jimjarvie - to send a stylized email you must use the workflows tool as the follow up tool is meant as a personalized sales follow-up and therefore, not styilzed.  And yes you can set as many workflows from a single form submission as you want.  When I set these up in the past, for new form submissions, I could have a contact running through upwards of 10 or more workflows to set data points to help out sales in addition to sending out different email flows depending on their solution of interest.  This really comes down to UX and the customer journey that you want someone to have after the submission.

Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Yes you can, but not via the follow up command.  You would need to setup a workflow that is triggered on form submission and then select your email to send after the submission.