Lead Capture Tools

LAlexander91

File Upload - Support Form

SOLVE

Hi there,

On a support form that auto generates a ticket, the file upload is limited. You have to upload all files at once. If you reuse the upload button and try to submit additional files, you erase what you've already uploaded. This can cause confusion among users. Could this feature more clearly allow multi file uploads?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LAlexander91,

At the moment, you would have to create additional upload fields to solve for that – or add an explanation to the field on how to select and upload multiple files at once.

I'm not sure whether this is technically feasible as files aren't uploaded anywhere yet until the submission button is clicked. Uploading multiple files in a row, in my understanding, would require a contact to be logged in. Otherwise, where would HubSpot be uploading the files to before the form is submitted?

There is a HubSpot Ideas request relating to this which you could either upvote or create a new one for your specific request. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LAlexander91,

At the moment, you would have to create additional upload fields to solve for that – or add an explanation to the field on how to select and upload multiple files at once.

I'm not sure whether this is technically feasible as files aren't uploaded anywhere yet until the submission button is clicked. Uploading multiple files in a row, in my understanding, would require a contact to be logged in. Otherwise, where would HubSpot be uploading the files to before the form is submitted?

There is a HubSpot Ideas request relating to this which you could either upvote or create a new one for your specific request. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.