Lead Capture Tools

LP79
参加者

Fake Form Completions

解決

Hi Hubspotters

I keep getting fake form completions. I have the Captcha turned on to help reduce the BOts etc. However I was wondering if anyone here could offer some advise on how we can combat these fakers? Also does anyone know a work around to removing or blocking these fake completions from hitting our form metrics.

At the moment we are debating internally if we mark the contacts as FAKE and opt them out of marketing comms, or if we just delete this dirty data from our platform.

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Fake Form Completions

解決

Hi @LP79

From within HubSpot you can enable captcha and block free email providers or specific domains from submitting the form. I wanted to share this article which outlines this for your reference.

@cbsembler do you have any tips on how to handle spam contact records that come in through form submissions?

元の投稿で解決策を見る

KatieSchieder
解決策
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Fake Form Completions

解決

Great solution! 

I would also suggest requiring an email address that triggers an email. This way people are required to provide a real email if they want what you are providing. You also have the ability to immediately weed out all emails that bounce.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
4件の返信
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Fake Form Completions

解決

Hi @LP79

From within HubSpot you can enable captcha and block free email providers or specific domains from submitting the form. I wanted to share this article which outlines this for your reference.

@cbsembler do you have any tips on how to handle spam contact records that come in through form submissions?

kennethbrenes
投稿者

Fake Form Completions

解決

Hello @jennysowyrda 

If I'm implementing the form using the forms API, is there a way to add more security in terms of avoid bots to submit data?

Thanks,

0 いいね!
sharonlicari
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Fake Form Completions

解決

Hey @kennethbrenes 

Based on this article

The Forms API's principal method is the submit form method, which allows you to pass any information captured on your website or application to HubSpot, including custom data. This endpoint doesn't require authentication, so you can make the call from a form to our API without worrying about security.

If you need to have a custom user-submitted form for any reason, the Forms API provides the control you need. Good candidates would be forms that do calculations or have custom elements. Note that when using the Forms API, accessibility and validation is your responsibility.

There are some limits in place for contact records and form submissions that may affect your testing. Please see the list of contact and form limits.

For questions about the Forms API, refer to our developer forum, where many common questions have already been answered.

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

KatieSchieder
解決策
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Fake Form Completions

解決

Great solution! 

I would also suggest requiring an email address that triggers an email. This way people are required to provide a real email if they want what you are providing. You also have the ability to immediately weed out all emails that bounce.

0 いいね!