Lead Capture Tools

batist111

FB lead gen to contact property

Hi all,

First post here. I hope this is the right place.

I'm running some ads for a business which has different locations using FB leads. They are integrated to my CRM (although I have a contact tracking error for each campaign..) so that every lead is automatically converted to a new contact. Great!

However, since each campaign is for a different location, is there a way to automatically add the location info to a contact property ?

At the moment when a contact is created, I have to go to the "Web Analytics History" and check the "First/Last page seen" to know on which ad the contact clicked on which is not optimal.

Thank you !

EDIT: I have created a dynamic list for each campaign, however I cannot find a way to automatically add a value to a specific property for these contacts

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @batist111

Thank you for reaching out! 

You would be able to create a workflow that you allow you to have the campaigns as enrollment triggers and then the following action would be able to set a property value. 

I would like to tag in some of our experts if they have another idea on how you can achieve your goal.  @JonPayne ,  @StefaniUAT , or @Drew_Cohen

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
batist111

Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately, our structure is too small to be subscribing to HubSpot
professional just for the workflow.
Any other way I can do it by any chance.
0 Upvotes