Lead Capture Tools

kafox

Export mapping forms to URLs

SOLVE

Is there ANY report or export that provides a list of forms and what URLs that form is hosted on? I've looked and can't seem to find a way to tie a form to a page URL besides clicking into each individual form, which is incredibly time consuming.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ajchapman20
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

I see you are looking for a form audit report to outline which pages forms live on in one single report.

I have been digging for a workaround looking places like here but this isn't a function that we have built within the CRM yet. I exported my own forms and the pages is not part of that export either. I see in other cases I found that you are not the first user requesting this. One proposed solution is to create custom form reports as suggested here by another user which would offer more flexibility. I'm so sorry this isn't currently an available option.

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
ajchapman20
Solution

SOLVE

I see you are looking for a form audit report to outline which pages forms live on in one single report.

I have been digging for a workaround looking places like here but this isn't a function that we have built within the CRM yet. I exported my own forms and the pages is not part of that export either. I see in other cases I found that you are not the first user requesting this. One proposed solution is to create custom form reports as suggested here by another user which would offer more flexibility. I'm so sorry this isn't currently an available option.

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
0 Upvotes