Lead Capture Tools

sbaillie

Excluding internal users from form submissions

SOLVE

We've had a few instanaces where we've been doing testing on our forms, but then our internal email addresses are counted as submissions on our reports. Is there a way to set to exclude any internal email addresses from being counted as a form submission?

1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

You have 2 options from what I can suggest:

1. Add your company email domains to the block list for that form (see below), however, then you will not be able to download and test it: Screen Shot 08-03-20 at 03.11 PM.PNG
  2. Other option which is a little better IMO, is create an active list for your company or you testing crew, then duplicate the form and create a "smart" rule that shows one form to your crew with list as a rule, and other form for everyone else. Then you can look at each form analytics in seperate.

Hope this helps

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

You have 2 options from what I can suggest:

1. Add your company email domains to the block list for that form (see below), however, then you will not be able to download and test it: Screen Shot 08-03-20 at 03.11 PM.PNG
  2. Other option which is a little better IMO, is create an active list for your company or you testing crew, then duplicate the form and create a "smart" rule that shows one form to your crew with list as a rule, and other form for everyone else. Then you can look at each form analytics in seperate.

Hope this helps

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution