Lead Capture Tools

teamhandy
Participant

Error when clicking on pictures

SOLVE

I'm getting an error when I try to click on a picture that was submitted by a customer via forms. When I try to open up the form submission properties and click on the hyperlink for the picture they submitted, this is the error I get.

{"status":"error","message":"This app-cookie does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [form-uploaded-file-access, dont-use-dummy])","correlationId":"37403e04-b4ec-429a-91b1-0b47935e54a3","requestId":"8d70a1f4-b37a-464e-bcda-80b109a82c8d"}
0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @teamhandy 

I am wondering if you still having this issue, if so could you please send me a screenshot from where you can see this error?

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
teamhandy
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

It's working now. Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Kna8

SOLVE

Clicking on customer-submitted pictures shows an error. Think of it like a clogged plumbing camera – clicking the link is like opening a valve to see the image, but something's blocking it. Check the link and picture to clear the blockage and see the pictures without errors.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @teamhandy 

I am wondering if you still having this issue, if so could you please send me a screenshot from where you can see this error?

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
teamhandy
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

It's working now. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
VincentBCD
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Sharon,

We have a similar problem detected this morning. User aren't able anymore to download file which have been uploaded via a form if they're not connected to hubspot with an account of our company. Of course our process are totally broken with this new behavior.

Any idea ?

Regards

Vincent

0 Upvotes