Lead Capture Tools

MResch

Error message form: restricted label

SOLVE

Hey guys,

I am just creating a form with different properties (about 20) and keep getting the error message "This field has a restricted label. Change the label and try saving again." (see picture). Problem is: it doesn't show me which one of the 20 labels has the issue. (or maybe more than one?) I am a little lost, since I can't even save my form now. Has anybody got an idea what could be the problem?

Thanks a lot! Have a great day,

Maxi 

MResch_1-1642161482601.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @MResch , 

Thank you so much for reaching out to us!

When you see the error of 'This form includes a field with a restricted label. Change the label and try saving again' HubSpot is recognizing it as a field as restricted. This can vary of you are asking from a SSN, banking information etc.  As a restricted label is that it contains sensitive information and we don't permit customers to store this data in HubSpot according to our legal documentation here.

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @MResch , 

Thank you so much for reaching out to us!

When you see the error of 'This form includes a field with a restricted label. Change the label and try saving again' HubSpot is recognizing it as a field as restricted. This can vary of you are asking from a SSN, banking information etc.  As a restricted label is that it contains sensitive information and we don't permit customers to store this data in HubSpot according to our legal documentation here.

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
MResch

SOLVE

Thanks a lot Jennifer, that solved the issue 😊

0 Upvotes