Lead Capture Tools

methodman
Participant

Error: Issue fetching pixels

Hi,

I created two campaigns: 1) FB lead ad form and a FB ad linking to a HS landing page.  When I click Marketing -> Ads, I see an error "Issue fetching pixels"

I thought I added FB pixel to the HS landing page header.  And I don't think I need to do anything with the FB lead ad form.  Am I missing something?  Why am I getting this error?

I also noticed that my HS ad's page doesn't update with current info (as compared to FB).  Maybe the pixel issue is the cause?

I would appreciate any help.  Thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
KdeJager

Hi @JessicaH ,

What is the solution to this problem? I have the same.. 😞

Cheers,

Kaj

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KdeJager 

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please make sure the Facebook pixel has been installed in the Ads settings?  Here's the instruction on how to install pixels from external ad networks for your future reference. If you'd like to install Facebook event codes on a specific page, you could follow these steps; if you'd like to install the codes across all pages in all domains, you could paste the codes in the Pages general settings.

Are all your extensions allowing web permissions in Hubspot? If you click on the small icon for the red shield, what error message do you get?- This could be the issue but I want to make sure first, in order to guide you better. If you have the name of that extension, that would be a great help as well!

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @methodman,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @Tnichs @briandon @ajchapman20, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !