Lead Capture Tools

Anonymous
Not applicable

Embedding external form on HubSpot page

SOLVE

If possible what is the best practice to embed an external form on a HubSpot page?   Will an iframe work?  Is there documentation on the recommended implementation?   

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Question back to those asking about putting a third-party form into HubSpot - why cut out HubSpot functionality in lieu of an outside form builder? Can you share the use case? 

The short answer is that HubSpot CMS does allow iframing and HTML coding in some modules, yes. There should be an HTML module, and the rich text module has "source" in the editor. So to me, you could add basically what you want. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14
Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Anonymous, Yes, the iframe will work to embed an external form on HubSpot.

Even it would best practice for embedding an external form on a HubSpot page is to use an iframe.

I would like to suggest the below doc that HubSpot already provides on how to use iframes, please do refer: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/how-can-i-embed-an-external-form-on-a-hubspot-page

Hope this help! Cheers 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hello Syeda, thank you so much for the assistance.   The referenced article reflects on embedding a HubSpot form to a non-HubSpot site.   Is there an article that instructs on how to embed a non-Hubspot form into a Hubspot site?   

And what is your estimate for the time required to build this in HubSpot - not considering styling/designing of the page?  Just taking the URL code and dropping it into an iframe on Hubspot to simply test submission?   

Final question - would you be able to work on integrating / implementing 5-7 different external forms into a HubSpot site?   Full disclosure, a dev is currently working on new designs so would it be possible to do this work concurrently?   OR if needed, we can request the design dev to stop temporarily so you could do the forms for us?   If so, what would the cost range be?  

My direct email is dan@stringcaninteractive.com if it's easier and faster to respond.  We're on a time crunch to complete the forms.   

BCarbone

SOLVE

Is there any answer to this? I am wondering the same thing. 

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BCarbone and @Anonymous,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I understand that you would like to use a non-HubSpot form on a HubSpot page, is that right?

I'd like to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation @louischausse, @Jake_Lett and @danmoyle, do you have any tips or documentation to help @BCarbone and @Anonymous with this, please?

Also,  @Syeda_Fatima and @BWhittle, do you have an idea of how long does it take to implement in general?

Regarding help implementing non-HubSpot forms, you can find a list of developers who are used to working with HubSpot here.

If your developer needs assistance, your developer can contact the HubSpot developer team here.

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thank you and have a beautiful day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Question back to those asking about putting a third-party form into HubSpot - why cut out HubSpot functionality in lieu of an outside form builder? Can you share the use case? 

The short answer is that HubSpot CMS does allow iframing and HTML coding in some modules, yes. There should be an HTML module, and the rich text module has "source" in the editor. So to me, you could add basically what you want. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
RTeuch
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Dan,

Great that it can be done - do you have any guidelines as to how you can embed an third party form in our Hubspot CMS? 

We want to use Demio forms embedded on our Hubspot page, since it's way easier using those to trigger reminder emails, follow up emails with replays of webinar, setting up lists of attendees/non-attendees, analyzing behaviour during webinar etc etc etc. And they also integrate well with Hubspot. 

Would really appreciate it!

danmoyle

SOLVE

Hey there @RTeuch. In HubSpot CMS, you should have an HTML module you can drop into a page and paste your third-party form code to embed it. That's how I'd do it. 

Example: 

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 8.18.15 AM.png

Hope that helps! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Upvotes
MarcSn

SOLVE

Hi Dan, here's a use case:

I would want to use Hubspot for the website and my newsletter signup landing page, but run the newsletter on Convertkit (simply because I've got 10k subscribers and it's just too expensive on Hubspot).

danmoyle

SOLVE

Interesting, @MarcSn. Why HubSpot for the landing page and not ConvertKit, or another CMS? I've found the value of HubSpot is in the CMS and Marketing Hub functions, so things like autmation (workflows) and blogging, plus a ton of CRM functionality. So if you're using ConvertKit for that, what's HubSpot for? 

Genuinely curious btw. I'm a huge HubSpot fan, but also know it's not all for everyone. So I'd love to learn more! Thanks 😊

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
MarcSn

SOLVE
I use Hubspot for CRM and CMS, and Convertkit for the email newsletter. How much would Hubspot cost to send 1 email to 10k per week?
0 Upvotes
danmoyle

SOLVE

@MarcSn with 10,000 "marketing contacts," and only sending a newsletter, you're probably better using what you have. At its base price, HubSpot is: Enterprise tier starts at $3,600 per month for the first 10,000 contacts.

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Upvotes
MarcSn

SOLVE
so back to my question whether it's possible to add a Convertkit form...
0 Upvotes
PViterbo

SOLVE

Hi MarcSn.

I have the same issue. Im using Convertkit landing & forms with Google Tag Manager code hoping that Hubspot Script collects the submits. But its not working ¿Have you find a solution? 

Greetings!

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

SOLVE

@MarcSn "The short answer is that HubSpot CMS does allow iframing and HTML coding in some modules, yes. There should be an HTML module, and the rich text module has "source" in the editor. So to me, you could add basically what you want."

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website