Lead Capture Tools

sambhav16
Participant

Embed HubSpot form in popup

I think it's crazy that HubSpot doesn't allow you to embed a form you have already made into a popup.

The popup forms themselves only allow you to input 4 fields and the forms we have on our site have quite a few more. 

I think HubSpot should be able to have an ability to natively embed a form you have already created into a popup rather than having to use a third party tool like OptinMonster. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Embed HubSpot form in popup

Hi @sambhav16,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

We appreciate your feedback! As you mentioned, pop-up forms allow you to add up to 4 fields, if you would like to add more, you would need to use a regular form. 

I do see how the additional options in pop-up forms would be useful, therefore I would like to encourage you to post this as a product idea in our Ideas forum. The HubSpot Ideas Forum is a place for HubSpot users to discuss feature requests with each other and the HubSpot Product Team. We want you to tell us what features you'd like built! I found a product idea with a similar use case, but you can also create a new post. You can check the Ideas Forum Users' Guide here. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes