Lead Capture Tools

jonathan_yoy
Participant

Email notifications for collected forms

SOLVE

Dear Hubspot,

We are currently using hubspot free marketing tool and we have added the marketing contact form. For some reason the emails get to my professional email but when i added my general manager and the marketing manager to receive the emails, none of them is receiving the information.

Is this limited to a user in the free mode?

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jonathan_yoy thanks for reaching out. I took a look on the back end and can see that those email addresses are not bouncing, and there have been several form notification emails sent to that address, and some of them have been opened today. Can you confirm with the users that they are not receiving these emails?

The subject line should read: Prueba de flujo para marketing (Jonathan Vazquez) (www.yoy.cl) or Respuesta para: Collected form: .wpcf7-form (www.yoy.cl)

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jonathan_yoy, thanks for posting. If your colleagues aren't receiving these emails, their inbox may be bouncing the messages. If you're able to share their email addresses either here, or via private message, I'd be happy to double check on the back end. 

0 Upvotes
jonathan_yoy
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Nicole,

Their email addresses are:

juan.reyes@yoy.cl

ruth.tapia@yoy.cl

Thank you and regards.

0 Upvotes
jonathan_yoy
Participant

SOLVE

@nicolebrenner

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jonathan_yoy thanks for reaching out. I took a look on the back end and can see that those email addresses are not bouncing, and there have been several form notification emails sent to that address, and some of them have been opened today. Can you confirm with the users that they are not receiving these emails?

The subject line should read: Prueba de flujo para marketing (Jonathan Vazquez) (www.yoy.cl) or Respuesta para: Collected form: .wpcf7-form (www.yoy.cl)

0 Upvotes
jonathan_yoy
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @nicolebrenner, yes both of them are receiving the forms now :D.

Thank you very much!