Lead Capture Tools

JohnPepperdine
Participant

Email capture to access landing page?

SOLVE

Sorry if this is so simple and I should have been able to find it, but not sure where to look.  I'm trying to set up a page I cloned to request names and email before allowing access to it.  Seems like a CTA or something and something Hub would easily allow you to do, but not sure where to look or what to call this set-up?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Can you run 2 landing pages? One is simple and collects the name and email address. When that form is submitted on the first page, you can set it up to redirect to the 2nd page. It doesn't always stop someone from accessing the 2nd page directly, especially if they bookmark it or capture the URL, but it should catch most of the traffic.

Just keep the URL of the 2nd page out of navigation and don't promote it. Only share the URL of the 1st page.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Can you run 2 landing pages? One is simple and collects the name and email address. When that form is submitted on the first page, you can set it up to redirect to the 2nd page. It doesn't always stop someone from accessing the 2nd page directly, especially if they bookmark it or capture the URL, but it should catch most of the traffic.

Just keep the URL of the 2nd page out of navigation and don't promote it. Only share the URL of the 1st page.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
JohnPepperdine
Participant

SOLVE

Hadn't thought of that!  Thank you, Crystal!!!!  Great idea.  Much simpler.

That will work.