Lead Capture Tools

BStrategy

Email Subscription X/Close Icon Not Visible

Is there a way to change the color of an X (Close) icon to something other than white? The white on light grey is barely visible to dismiss the form. Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 7.33.45 AM.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@BStrategy you should be able to overwrite the color with CSS in your theme - I'm not sure what is setting it to white, if there's a setting in the form that would allow you to change it without code.

If you can share a link to the page I can narrow this down to help you get it updated

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
BStrategy

@Jnix284 This is where the site is: https://bullseyeon8stg.wpengine.com/

If you scroll all the way down the page you'll see the Form pop in. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Thanks @BStrategy since your website is built with WP, you can overwrite the CSS in your website header like this:

<style>
.button-container #interactive-close-button {
    fill: #000000;
}
</style>

If you have access to a stylesheet, you can add the CSS without the <style></style> tags directly.

I wasn't able to find a setting in the form itself to overwrite the default style, you could add it as an idea here for the product team to consider, or if you built the form with the new beta you can provide feedback via the beta feedback tool.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes