Lead Capture Tools

ABeständig

Elementor Form - Custom Contact Property value transfer

So we've created a custom contact property in hubspot, which is called "contact-group"

In hubspot it was created as a dropdown with three options, called A, B and C.

Now I want to create a check box field in my elementor form in which you can choose these three options.

But I can't seem to understand, how I would do that.

So far I understood that the "field name" in elementor is the contact property. So I named the field name "contact-group" and in the form field of elementor I then entered the options like elementor told me to. Which looked like this:

The first text is the label and the second text is the value

Option A |OptionA
Option B |OptionB
Option C |OptionC

After submitting the form each option is transferred as an individual contact property, which results in the error message that for example "OptionA is not a valid contact property".

Is it not possible to enter contact data with that level of complexity from a non hubspot form?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
ABeständig

Hey @Katheriin Thank you for the suggestions.

I guess that tool would do exactly what I need. I was also thinking that it might work with zapier.

Although it's a little disheartening that my best solution would be yet another paid subscription.

I am still thankful for the tip! 🙂

0 Upvotes
Katheriin
Contributor

Hey @ABeständig! Glad to hear it seems to be exactly what you need. I work with Outfunnel and will say that we are in the middle of revamping our pricing to make such CRM-web form connections more affordable (but not free yet).

We are also exploring a freemium model that will likely be introduced later in the year, which will allow a number of form submissions to be synced for free. Feel free to send me a direct message if you'd like to be notified when such pricing changes are live. 

On a similar note, ITGALAXY's widget is pretty affordable and has very similar functionality as well. That may help in the meanwhile.

0 Upvotes
ABeständig

Well, I guess I already got my answer in another post that got recommended to me.

Apparently non-hubspot forms can only transfer single-line text fields to hubspot.

Here is the post:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Hubspot-checkboxes-and-Elementor-forms-How-to-link-...

Although if there has been an update to this I would be interested to hear about it. 

0 Upvotes
Katheriin
Contributor

Hey @ABeständig — Outfunnel's HubSpot CRM-Elementor Forms integration does not have that limitation on field mappings. 

If it's an important requirement for you, then perhaps worth checking out?

EDIT: Found out that yes indeed, Outfunnel's integration also only supports single-line text fields at this point.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ABeständig 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @tjoyce @NicoleSengers do you have any thoughts for @ABeständig on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes