Lead Capture Tools

robertsitalia
Contributor

Dynamic thank you messages or confirmation pages from forms

SOLVE

It would be GREAT if we could customize the thank you message or the page that the contact is redirected to based on their form submission https://share.getcloudapp.com/lluyeYR9

For example, let's say we have a series of webinars that we want to offer in a single form, or group our ebook forms into a single form that is globally used across the site and a hidden field shows which ebook they are downloading. There are plenty of use cases, this was something I was able to do with Eloqua. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @robertsitalia 

If you are deploying those forms to pages hosted in HubSpot, you can do exactly what you mentioned - customising the post-submission behaviour at the page level. 

If you are embedding forms externally, I think you will need to create a unique form for each case. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @robertsitalia 

If you are deploying those forms to pages hosted in HubSpot, you can do exactly what you mentioned - customising the post-submission behaviour at the page level. 

If you are embedding forms externally, I think you will need to create a unique form for each case. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
robertsitalia
Contributor

SOLVE

Yes I should have clarified, this is on our marketing site not hosted on hubspot. 

0 Upvotes