Lead Capture Tools

MM24
Participante

Downloading a Form Entry

resolver

I'm looking to download a submission from a Form as a PDF so that I'm able to share all of the info submitted instead of copying and pasting as text. Is there any way around this? Thanks.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Downloading a Form Entry

resolver

Hi @MM24,

Happy to help here!

Would an email containing all information from the form submission also be acceptable? You can set up form submission notifications by following these steps. These would land directly in the inbox of the person you would like to notify, as long as they also have a HubSpot user account.

If that's not an option, this feature can be used for the first workaround: If you receive these emails yourself, you can can print them to PDF. (This is often a default printing option: https://zapier.com/blog/create-pdf/)

Another option would be Zapier. You can trigger a Zap from each new form submission and then create a PDF. One example of how this could look is explained here: https://www.process.st/help/docs/create-a-pdf-with-zapier/

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

6 Respuestas 6
karstenkoehler
Solución

Downloading a Form Entry

resolver

Hi @MM24,

Happy to help here!

Would an email containing all information from the form submission also be acceptable? You can set up form submission notifications by following these steps. These would land directly in the inbox of the person you would like to notify, as long as they also have a HubSpot user account.

If that's not an option, this feature can be used for the first workaround: If you receive these emails yourself, you can can print them to PDF. (This is often a default printing option: https://zapier.com/blog/create-pdf/)

Another option would be Zapier. You can trigger a Zap from each new form submission and then create a PDF. One example of how this could look is explained here: https://www.process.st/help/docs/create-a-pdf-with-zapier/

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MM24
Participante

Downloading a Form Entry

resolver

Hi Karsten - thanks for the tips. With a form of hundreds of entries, setting up email notifications would flood an inbox. I'd be looking to download individual, specific forms that I choose from the list of submissions. Perhaps this is more of a vent than problem-solving, just seems like there's only workarounds for an issue that seems decently straightforward to include.

karstenkoehler

Downloading a Form Entry

resolver

Hi @MM24,

In that case, you could set up a Zapier sync that only creates a PDF for contacts from a specific static list. Whenever you need a PDF, you'd move a contact to that list and Zapier would take care of the PDF.

And I agree, it would be nice if there was an easier solution.

I also just noticed that there is an app in the marketplace for this: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/form-submission-pdf-generat...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

SSukys
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

Downloading a Form Entry

resolver

Hey @MM24!

I would love to help out. There are some interesting ways around this. I have some questions first. Where are you moving the data to that a PDF would be of benefit in the process? How much information is your form generating?

Sincerely,

Sean 

RWellsGLT
Miembro

Downloading a Form Entry

resolver

I'm currently experiencing this issue. As a scenario example, the person that receives the emails is OOO so I need to grab a single submission to send over to the team to process the order. In other platforms I get a little eye icon that will allow me to open up the submission and print to PDF. I can't find anything like that in Hubspot. Is this just an overlooked feature and I have to manually copy and paste information into an email instead of generating proof of the order for the team?

MM24
Participante

Downloading a Form Entry

resolver

Hi Sean, I want to be able to download all of the data of a submission onto a PDF that I can save to my computer to reference later without having to be on Hubspot, and also share those individual submissions with other external people.

0 Me gusta