Lead Capture Tools

KSkala
Participante

Downloadable Assets in Chat bot

resolver

I'm creating a chat bot and part of the flow is an option to download a case study. I'd like to capture their name and email and then add that info to a list that automatically sends an email with the case study. Is this possible to do inside a chat bot?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @KSkala. I don't see a way to do this directly through the chatbot. However,my thought for sending the email with the casestudy is to create a workflow that sends an auto-email whenever someone is added to a particular list. This would allow you to trigger the workflow and send the email anytime a contact is added to that list. A chat bot may add them to the list, you may manually add them, a form may add them, etc. 

When they hit that spot in your chatbot and they agree to receive the casestudy, that is one of the options that your List could be looking for inorder to add a contact. Then the Workflow would trigger on the new addition and send the email.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @KSkala. I don't see a way to do this directly through the chatbot. However,my thought for sending the email with the casestudy is to create a workflow that sends an auto-email whenever someone is added to a particular list. This would allow you to trigger the workflow and send the email anytime a contact is added to that list. A chat bot may add them to the list, you may manually add them, a form may add them, etc. 

When they hit that spot in your chatbot and they agree to receive the casestudy, that is one of the options that your List could be looking for inorder to add a contact. Then the Workflow would trigger on the new addition and send the email.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.