Lead Capture Tools

KONICK
Mitglied

Double submission form - glitch

Hello, when a customer is submitting form through the website it shows sometimes as a double form submission.  There are no properties updated and it doesn't go through to the email, so I was thinking it's a glitch. I understand that one customer can send several forms, but it's from the same page as previous and the same time. 

On the website after the form submission it redirects to thank you page, so maybe if they are too quick or something and they go back to the product page it acts as second submission. Could it be that?

Thank you for your answerScreenshot 2021-10-19 at 9.17.49.png

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
THakobyan
Mitglied

Hello, were you able to solve this? What was triggering the issue?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @THakobyan,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Duplicate form submissions can occur on an external form when an API or integration is submitting a form twice. 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and this matter may required deep troubleshooting. Our support team will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. Thank you.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Josh
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

Hi @KONICK,

Can you confirm that these are embedded forms (created within HubSpot) or are these connected forms (created with another platform but pulling into HubSpot?

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

StjepanGrcic
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner

Hi @KONICK  and @PamCotton 

I would suggest to recreate the similar form and try to submit it. You can also use the incognito window for the submission to see if you are getting multiple submissions in HubSpot. 

Cheers,

Stjepan

PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @KONICK, is this happening to every new submission? The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

@Josh @StjepanGrcic @Jake_Lett any recommendations to @KONICK?

Thank you

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !