Double Opt-In Toggled Off After Email Setup Wizard

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am a free user, and I created my first pop-up form. In the "follow-up" step, I set up double email opt-in per these instructions (for free users). However, when I enter my email on the form as a user, I never receive the double opt-in email. The contact I created through the form as well as at least one real customer's form submission have the error "There was an issue sending an email to this contact. This recipient has unsubscribed from this subscription type." (which isn't true) 

In settings->marketing->email, double opt-in appears to be toggled OFF, and clicking it to turn on gives me the error "Upgrade to Marketing Starter to turn off double opt-in and manage your opt-ins based on how you do business."

Anyone have any idea how to re-generate the double opt-in setup wizard in forms (going back through the setup flow doesn't appear to take you through the wizard again) OR get the double opt-in to toggle on in settings?

0 Upvotes

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines