Lead Capture Tools

hardials

Discrepancy in Hubspot Leads and Google AdWords Conversions

SOLVE

Hi,

We are facing Discrepancy in the number of Hubspot Leads compared to number Google AdWords Conversions.

The number of AdWords Conversions are more compared to HubSpot Leads for same campaings.

Don't know what's happening with the remaining conversions.

Is this known issue? Anybody please help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi,  one thing to check here is how your adwords is set for conversion tracking.  There's a couple of options,  the first that it counts every conversion - Therefore If I go to your website and complete 2 forms, adwords will count it as 2 conversions, but yet there'll only be 1 contact created in HubSpot.

This is set for each conversion action that you have configured.  (Tools>Conversions)

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 20.13.01.png

Also, check that you've not duplicated your conversions, one common issue that we see is that there's a website conversion code that's been installed as well as a Google Analytics conversion imported.

I'd be happy to take a look for you if you wanted anything more specific.  

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

Hi,  one thing to check here is how your adwords is set for conversion tracking.  There's a couple of options,  the first that it counts every conversion - Therefore If I go to your website and complete 2 forms, adwords will count it as 2 conversions, but yet there'll only be 1 contact created in HubSpot.

This is set for each conversion action that you have configured.  (Tools>Conversions)

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 20.13.01.png

Also, check that you've not duplicated your conversions, one common issue that we see is that there's a website conversion code that's been installed as well as a Google Analytics conversion imported.

I'd be happy to take a look for you if you wanted anything more specific.  

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
0 Upvotes