Lead Capture Tools

Beth_tsi
Participant

Disabling Gravity Forms auto "lifeycle stage" property

We're using Gravity Forms on our wordpress site and have an integration to Hubspot. Gravity Forms force a choice of "Lifecycle Stage" which means if the contact is already existing, the original "lifecycle stage" gets overwritten.  

Beth_tsi_0-1642711907162.png

Does anyone have any tips on either how this can be removed from Gravity Forms or how else to get around this?

Thanks

Beth 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Beth_tsi
Participant

Thanks for your answer. Was hoping to avoid manual intervention, but oh well 🙂

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @Beth_tsi ,

Tried looking for some article for this but surprisingly couldn't find anything. Seems like there isn't any way to remove this field. Better to connect with Gravity Form Support
For a workaround, I can suggest a way but its gonna be manual. You can create a task, that whenever you can create a task, that whenever the form is submitted particular contact, you will get a notification then you can go to that contact, check the previous LCS before the form submission and if it is updated via form, you change back that to the previous stage. I know sounds like too much work but this is all I can think now.
Another option is to use the HubSpot form. Any reason why are you not using those?

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.