Disable ability to dismiss lead flows

Hi,

I would like my lead flow to show on every page and to continue to show until the client subscribes. 

I find that many users dismiss it when first entering the page but would complete after a while browsing within it. However the option is then gone. 

Does anyone know how this can be configured?

Thank you in advance

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @EasyM84

You can't make a HubSpot lead flow non-dismissable. Your choices are:

• Change the lead flow option so that is displays later in the users visit, or on their exit-intent action. Lead flow settings are described here: Create lead flows
  • Replace the lead flow with a permanent subscription element coded into your website. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @EasyM84

You can't stop people from dismissing a lead flow, but you can choose the amount of time that should pass before a visitor can see the lead flow again after dismissing. The shortest period is one day. (Your options here are 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks or 1 month).

Your best option is to experiment with different flow triggers. For example, you might want to trigger the lead flow after a user has spent a long time on the page, rather than on 50% of the page scroll. You could also try using external tools like heat maps & screen recordings (e.g. www.hotjar.com) to help you determine when/why a user is dismissing your lead flow.

Hope that helps!