Lead Capture Tools

KaKaRoT
投稿者

Difference Between Form Button, CTA & LP Button as Custom Module

解決

Hi,

I want to confirm if all these are different.

Form Button which can be a part of the form itself - The contact who filled out the form can be seen on the Form performance page or via a list, correct?

CTA - Is the Button that can be used either on LP or we can capture the contacts who clicked the CTA via a list, please confirm. 

Also, is there a way to include CTA in Email Body? If so can anyone please let me know how to do it? If not, then how can I know the contacts who clicked the button within the email? Can it be done via a list?

Custom Module Button on Landing Page - I think is something that cannot track the clicks data, please confirm.

Thanks in advance!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

If you just want to know who create a list and setup the criteria as anyone who clicked that CTA. 

The same is down for emails, just choose clicked a link under marketing emails and choose all links or specific links.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Ben_M
キーアドバイザー

解決

The form button is needed to submit a form. HTML requirement, nothing more than that.

A CTA is a trackable link.  Whether it's a button or text, when you steup a CTA and the user clicks they get redirected through Hubspot so that the click can be tracked. This is similar to what you can setup in your web analytics tool, but Hubspot will tie it to the user where that data is typically anonymous.

You shouldn't need a Hubspot CTA in an Email body unless you need it for some specific purpose built in your instance. All links in an email are trackable so that you can see who clicks what from the email reporting tool. So whether you need a Hubspot CTA in an email would come down to the specific use case that you are trying to build out.

KaKaRoT
投稿者

解決

Thanks @Ben_M,

So if on LP I use the CTA and I want to know which are the contacts who have clicked the CTA, how can I know that?

Also, another thing I want to know to say if I have a button in an email that redirects the user to any HubSpot landing page. How can I know which contacts have clicked the button in an email?

Thanks

Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

If you just want to know who create a list and setup the criteria as anyone who clicked that CTA. 

The same is down for emails, just choose clicked a link under marketing emails and choose all links or specific links.