Lead Capture Tools

SRuffin

Dependent Form Fields

SOLVE

Can I change the order of dependent fields in a form? If so, how? I forgot a question and don't want to start all of the dependent fields over from the beginning. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dependent Form Fields

SOLVE

Hi @SRuffin,

Unfortunately, there is not. You would have to remove them and add them in the correct order.

Other users have requested this before and luckily, the product team is already looking into it: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Re-arrange-dependent-fields/idi-p/15306

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting to get notified about updates and also keep up the pressure. You can help others find this request more easily by accepting my reply as a solution, too. I'd appreciate it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
CarrieGallagher
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Dependent Form Fields

SOLVE

Agree, we need this added. It's a real inconvenience to delete all of the existing dependent fields and redo all of your work simply to add a new one.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dependent Form Fields

SOLVE

Hi @CarrieGallagher,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you haven't done so yet, I would encourage you to upvote and comment on the related idea that @karstenkoehler linked in his reply. 

The Ideas Forum is the best place to provide product feedback as it's regularly monitored by our product team. They will be able to read your use-case and take it into account for potential product development in the future. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
SRuffin

Dependent Form Fields

SOLVE

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dependent Form Fields

SOLVE

Hi @SRuffin,

Unfortunately, there is not. You would have to remove them and add them in the correct order.

Other users have requested this before and luckily, the product team is already looking into it: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Re-arrange-dependent-fields/idi-p/15306

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting to get notified about updates and also keep up the pressure. You can help others find this request more easily by accepting my reply as a solution, too. I'd appreciate it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.