Lead Capture Tools

methodman
Participant

Delete FB forms created on HS

SOLVE

Is there a way to delete facebook forms created on hubspot?  I am testing out what the forms will look like (esp as it relates to the privacy policy disclosure) since there is no way to preview.  So I have all these extra forms that I don't plan to use.  Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @methodman 

Welcome to the Community!

Those forms are pulled from your Facebook business page instead of from HubSpot. To modify them or prevent them from showing up in HubSpot, you'll need to go into your Facebook business account and manage them there. I checked out Facebook support's help center and it looks like they do not allow modifying of lead gen ad forms once they have been published, but you should be able to archive them as a way to prevent them from showing in HubSpot. This is the article I am referencing. Since those forms are created and managed on Facebook, if you need additional support on them, you'll want to reach out to Facebook directly!

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @methodman 

Welcome to the Community!

Those forms are pulled from your Facebook business page instead of from HubSpot. To modify them or prevent them from showing up in HubSpot, you'll need to go into your Facebook business account and manage them there. I checked out Facebook support's help center and it looks like they do not allow modifying of lead gen ad forms once they have been published, but you should be able to archive them as a way to prevent them from showing in HubSpot. This is the article I am referencing. Since those forms are created and managed on Facebook, if you need additional support on them, you'll want to reach out to Facebook directly!

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

methodman
Participant

SOLVE

thank you!