Lead Capture Tools

Djourabtchi
メンバー

Customer Form - Range #Employees

解決

Hello,

Within the customer "Contact form", how can I add the field "NumberofEmployees" and have Ranges to be selected ? 

Ex :

"- Below 1500 Employees

- 1500 to 5000 Employees

-Etc..."

Because I can only have a field where the lead can select a "Raw value"

Thank you in advance

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Djourabtchi,

In the HubSpot portals that I have access to, Number of employees is already a property with defined ranges:

karstenkoehler_0-1667554847603.png

You could adjust these ranges to your needs. (Keep in mind that you cannot restore deleted values easily!)

This property cannot be archived as it's a default HubSpot property – theoretically you should have this in your portal as well. If you don't, could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing in the forms editor?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Djourabtchi
メンバー

解決

Thanks !

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Djourabtchi,

In the HubSpot portals that I have access to, Number of employees is already a property with defined ranges:

karstenkoehler_0-1667554847603.png

You could adjust these ranges to your needs. (Keep in mind that you cannot restore deleted values easily!)

This property cannot be archived as it's a default HubSpot property – theoretically you should have this in your portal as well. If you don't, could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing in the forms editor?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.