Creating an automated email to send internally in response to form - where is "conversion page"?

SOLVE
Robert_G

Hi, I am trying to set up a custom workflow so when a form is filled on our website, an email is sent to the relevant salesperson within the company. I am not using the default email when forms are filled as it contains too much information, and I don't want to risk our salesperson forwarding that on.

I have set up an automated email which I am able to "personalise" with the details of the form they fill, but I can't find how to add the "conversion page". I have set it to include the following properties: 

Robert_G_0-1613995587491.png

However, I am unable to add "conversion page"/ "page submitted on" to that personalised list. I can add "last seen page" but this does not include the right information.
The standard email seems to include the thing that I want by default:

Robert_G_1-1613995755228.png

How can I include that in my customised email?

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Thought Leader | Partner

Hi @Robert_G,

The property / personalization token you're looking for is Recent conversion:

"the last form the contact submitted. This is formatted as the name of the page the form was submitted on, followed by a colon, then the name of the submitted form (i.e., Name of page: Name of form)."

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Thought Leader | Partner

Hi @Robert_G,

The property / personalization token you're looking for is Recent conversion:

"the last form the contact submitted. This is formatted as the name of the page the form was submitted on, followed by a colon, then the name of the submitted form (i.e., Name of page: Name of form)."

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

View solution in original post

Robert_G

That's exactly it - thank you for your help!