Lead Capture Tools

Robert_G

Creating an automated email to send internally in response to form - where is "conversion page"?

SOLVE

Hi, I am trying to set up a custom workflow so when a form is filled on our website, an email is sent to the relevant salesperson within the company. I am not using the default email when forms are filled as it contains too much information, and I don't want to risk our salesperson forwarding that on.

I have set up an automated email which I am able to "personalise" with the details of the form they fill, but I can't find how to add the "conversion page". I have set it to include the following properties: 

Robert_G_0-1613995587491.png

However, I am unable to add "conversion page"/ "page submitted on" to that personalised list. I can add "last seen page" but this does not include the right information.
The standard email seems to include the thing that I want by default:

Robert_G_1-1613995755228.png

How can I include that in my customised email?

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creating an automated email to send internally in response to form - where is "conversion page"?

SOLVE

Hi @Robert_G,

The property / personalization token you're looking for is Recent conversion:

"the last form the contact submitted. This is formatted as the name of the page the form was submitted on, followed by a colon, then the name of the submitted form (i.e., Name of page: Name of form)."

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Robert_G

SOLVE

That's exactly it - thank you for your help!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Robert_G,

The property / personalization token you're looking for is Recent conversion:

"the last form the contact submitted. This is formatted as the name of the page the form was submitted on, followed by a colon, then the name of the submitted form (i.e., Name of page: Name of form)."

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.