Lead Capture Tools

mdrnd
Participant

Creating a workflow to see specific form submissions that led to intro calls

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I basically want to see all leads from form submissions who have been contacted via intro calls. Specifically, I'd like to create a workflow to see specific forms submission that led to intro calls.

The problem is that the forms submissions are submitted by individuals. But all of our intro calls are being made to the companies by sales reps not to the individual people.

Is there any way to create that specific worklow to see how many of our form submissions are being contacted via intro calls by sales reps?

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mdrnd,

Got it! This is what a workflow could look like:

karstenkoehler_0-1626406506659.png

You can now build a list to see all the contacts who submitted a certain form and had their intro call. You don't necessarily need the contact property for that, as you can see in the second group of criteria (after the OR).

karstenkoehler_1-1626406707227.png

I saw your other post on reports and will answer over there. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mdrnd,

Got it! This is what a workflow could look like:

karstenkoehler_0-1626406506659.png

You can now build a list to see all the contacts who submitted a certain form and had their intro call. You don't necessarily need the contact property for that, as you can see in the second group of criteria (after the OR).

karstenkoehler_1-1626406707227.png

I saw your other post on reports and will answer over there. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

mdrnd
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for the response.

We have Marketing Pro.

We're currently logging calls through companies. And call outcome is simply "Connected".

We'd like to create a workflow to see specific form submissions that led to intro calls (which is a "call log" with connected outcome.)

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mdrnd,

Could you please share a screenshot of how you're logging a call to a company? I'd like to confirm this before I give you the instructions on how to create the report.

In the screenshot you can see that a contact needs to be selected before a call can be logged to a company record. Is this what you're doing?

karstenkoehler_0-1626375700060.png

(Also, not sure what you mean by workflow. A workflow is a series of actions – if you want to see the contacts that have submitted a form and completed an intro call, that would be a list or report.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
mdrnd
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Yes this exactly how we log a call. We select a contact as shown in your screenshot.

The reason why we create a workflow is that we'd like to create a custom field called Intro Call and then automatically fill it out as Yes after the intro call.

Since you've mentioned;  How do you see a report for the contacts that have submitted a form and completed an intro call?

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mdrnd,

Could you share which HubSpot subscription level your on? (Professional and Enterprise will make things easier here.) Also, could you confirm how you are currently tracking call outcomes? Are you logging the calls to the records, including call type and call outcome?

Also, could you create a test company record and take a screenshot of how the call is logged to the company? HubSpot should force you to select a contact when you try to do that.

Armed with that information, we should be able to create that report or a list for you. (It wouldn't be a workflow.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler