Lead Capture Tools

TGoyvaerts

Creating a progressive form with ZoomInfo

SOLVE

Hey all,

Just looking to see if it's possible to create a particular form with the help of ZoomInfo AutoComplete Forms.

What we are looking to do is create a seamless user journey in where that there will be two boxs (Name and Email) that are visible and around 5 or 6 fields that are hidden,where if someone fills out the email it is auto populated by ZoomInfo and is automatically submitted without showing the information from those 5 or 6 fields.

However, if there is no information from ZoomInfo that the rest of the form then shows up so that the user can then fill out the form.

Basically we want is that if ZoomInfo has the information that the user fills their email and press submit and they are finished. If there is no information then the rest of the form is revealed.

Not sure if this is something that is possible on HubSpot

Thanks all!

1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Glad to hear 😄

Unfortunately there is no docs or example that I have found.

Basically, you will create your form in HS with all of the available options, and drop it into your page and hide the form with opacity:0;height:0;

Then you will create your own form (not an HS form but, just an HTML form with the 2 screens of form fields you would like to present to the user) and when the user hits submit on your HTML form, you will execute the submit on your HS form (from code).

Then it's just a matter of plugging in the logic of your form validation and showing or hiding the second screen based on the url parameters of the current page. 

It is quite technical but, hope this makes sense @TGoyvaerts .

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
tjoyce

SOLVE

It's a little known secret approach I use so that it helps maintain the cookies as well 🙂

Very important you don't use "display:none" on the HS form btw, make sure you use 0 height and opacity... you will have issues populating the form with the user's answers in js if the form has display none.

0 Upvotes
tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

Glad to hear 😄

Unfortunately there is no docs or example that I have found.

Basically, you will create your form in HS with all of the available options, and drop it into your page and hide the form with opacity:0;height:0;

Then you will create your own form (not an HS form but, just an HTML form with the 2 screens of form fields you would like to present to the user) and when the user hits submit on your HTML form, you will execute the submit on your HS form (from code).

Then it's just a matter of plugging in the logic of your form validation and showing or hiding the second screen based on the url parameters of the current page. 

It is quite technical but, hope this makes sense @TGoyvaerts .

TGoyvaerts

SOLVE

Ah I see.

That should be no problem to do and is an interesting way of doing it, I say it will require a bit of messing around but il say I can sort it out!

Thank you for the help!

TGoyvaerts

SOLVE

A bit rusty but I say I have no problem getting my hands dirty to get it done haha.

Is there any documentation of it being done or something that I can use for a starter?

tjoyce

SOLVE

This is certainly possible... I have done it a few times... but you will need to get your hands dirty with some code. Normally I build small component apps around the embed code global form events

How are your dev skills @TGoyvaerts ?

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TGoyvaerts 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @tjoyce @Mike_Eastwood do you have any thoughts on this for @TGoyvaerts ? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !