Lead Capture Tools

hddruiter
参加者

Creating Non-Hubpot Form doesn't work (anymore)

解決

I went through the atricle regarding Non-Hubspot Forms, but the tool has changed. 

Now the Marketing menu-tab directly has Forms. On the page there is a create button. In the creator tool you now have two choices: regular and pop-up (and yes, Its enabled in the settings>Forms.) I can find anything about creating of inserting a non-hubspot form. Can anyone help?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決
Hello @hddruiter

To connect your site form you need to install HubSpot tracking code on your site. That code will track all forms submitted at your site end on HubSpot. For mapping of fields, HubSpot follows this:

1) field name with contact property internal name
2) field label with contact property label
3) field label with contact property internal name
4) field name with contact property label

Please refer https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms once more.

Thanks
Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
himanshurauthan
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hello @hddruiter 

Non-HubSpot forms are those that are not created on HubSpot end but on your external site. And they can be tracked for their submissions with the help of HubSpot Tracking Code. So in short there is no such thing to create non-HubSpot form. They will remain at your end but once the HubSpot will get any submission from those form, it will show up in your forms listings.

The article that you are referring is in right direction.

Thanks

hddruiter
参加者

解決

Thanks for the reply @himanshurauthan,

But I still don't know how to connect a non-hubspot form to Hubspot. How will it recognize the form fields to the properties (data-mapping). My site builder needs some documentation on this. 

Maybe some more help, anyone?

0 いいね!
himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決
Hello @hddruiter

To connect your site form you need to install HubSpot tracking code on your site. That code will track all forms submitted at your site end on HubSpot. For mapping of fields, HubSpot follows this:

1) field name with contact property internal name
2) field label with contact property label
3) field label with contact property internal name
4) field name with contact property label

Please refer https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms once more.

Thanks