Lead Capture Tools

korinelemercier

Create contact after a lead sent a message via zumper or padmapper

SOLVE

Hello to everyone! 

How can I create a contact following a message sent via a platform such as zumper or padmapper?

I cannot take into account the email's field information as it it sent by the platform, but the email message does have a lot of information I can use. Right now in Zendesk, I am able to tell the system which information is what because the messages are always the same.... 

Thank you for you help! 

Exemple of email I will receive : 

You have received a Zumper lead.
The following lead is interested in Tour du Marché II: 1 Bed 1 Bath

This Test
test@hotmail.com
(123) 123-1234

Info Request: Move-in 07/01/2021

Is this listing at Tour du Marché II still available? I'd love more information about pricing and availability. Thank you!

Zumper Listing: https://www.zumper.com/apartment-buildings/p454933/tour-du-marche-ii-chomedey-laval-qc
Move In: 1 July 2021

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JonPayne
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for the answer @korinelemercier - That's fine, you can create a new contact, new ticket or both in HubSpot BUT only if the sender's email address is their own... e.g. fakename@fakecompany.com because HubSpot creates a unique record based on the email address of the sender. At least currently.

If the email that arrives into HubSpot is from fakename@zumper.com (or whatever) all the emails will be associated with that one contact in HubSpot.

If ZenDesk is able to separate out the contact's email address from the body of the message currently, and add it to a field in ZenDesk you *could* use this integration  to  populate HubSpot and create a new contact / update an existing contact.

Probably not the answer you were after but the only way I can think of to make it happen. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
JonPayne

SOLVE

Hi @korinelemercier  @JessicaH  Sorry - missed this with Christmas and everything. Did you find a solution?

korinelemercier

SOLVE

Hello @JonPayne 

No I haven't found a solution for this problem... Do you have any advice on how I can achieve this?? 🙂

Thank you for your time! 

0 Upvotes
JonPayne

SOLVE

I'll have a think about it and ask the team too - Can you tell me, how are these messages coming into HubSpot? Into the shared Conversations Inbox? It would be cool if you could share screenshots if possible. Hope I can help!

korinelemercier

SOLVE

At the moment, we are using Zendesk, so every platform, as Zumper, sends the info via Email, which populates a new ticket in Zendesk. We want to transfer our system via Hubspot, but we have no idea how to send the information via a platform we don't control into Hubspot... How can we create a new contact automatically when someone responds to an ad such as this one https://www.zumper.com/apartment-buildings/p454933/tour-du-marche-i-chomedey-laval-qc  ??

0 Upvotes
JonPayne

SOLVE

OK, sorry to keep checking but I need to, so that I can answer. Am I right in saying:

NOW YOU HAVE:  An email via Zumper (or PadMapper or whatever) becomes a ZenDesk ticket

FUTURE YOU WANT: An email via Zumper (or PadMapper or whatever) becomes a HubSpot ticket

?
🙂

korinelemercier

SOLVE

No worries, I appreciate you helping me,

Yes, but I do not want a new ticket in hubpost, I want to create a new contact with the information of the email from Zumper (or whatever) 🙂 

0 Upvotes
JonPayne
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for the answer @korinelemercier - That's fine, you can create a new contact, new ticket or both in HubSpot BUT only if the sender's email address is their own... e.g. fakename@fakecompany.com because HubSpot creates a unique record based on the email address of the sender. At least currently.

If the email that arrives into HubSpot is from fakename@zumper.com (or whatever) all the emails will be associated with that one contact in HubSpot.

If ZenDesk is able to separate out the contact's email address from the body of the message currently, and add it to a field in ZenDesk you *could* use this integration  to  populate HubSpot and create a new contact / update an existing contact.

Probably not the answer you were after but the only way I can think of to make it happen. 

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @korinelemercier,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @JonPayne @StefaniUAT @warrendavey, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
korinelemercier

SOLVE

Thank you!! I appreciate! 

0 Upvotes