Lead Capture Tools

jessbledsoe

Create a form for user capture that can be used again

Hi,

Bit of a weird ask. I have created a welcome email from Hubspot for our software users that includes their username, password, and intro email about the software. This is likely a temporary set up until our dev team is able to build one in the tool and/or integrate to Hubpost. Our customer success team currently creates the user in another tool, and then wants to send out this automated email. To help, I have created a landing page with a form for the cutomer success (internal employee) to input the username, password, etc so that the contact can be created in Hubspot and the workflow is triggered.

The problem is, because the same customer success person is filling in the form over and over, Hubspot is seeing these as one contact and I keep getting "reconversion" notices. Is there a way to create a better form that doesn't look at cookies or IP addresss? I would assume some people might use this set up for a conference as a way to capture lead info digitally.

Jessica

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @jessbledsoe 

Are the users currently using the same device to fill the form? If so this would be the reason for the "reconversion" what is possible to be done is to have the users clear the cache or filling the form in an incognito page.

I hope this helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
jessbledsoe

Thanks Pam. Yes, they are using the same device. I treid to implement the "not you?" form clear link, but it won't show up on my form. Might be because I have some styling. Will try the incognito browser idea.