Convert Live Chat conversation to email

SOLVE
New Contributor

Hi,

I hope this is the right section,  I cannot find a specific Live Chat section, anyway this is my problem.

I included the Hubspot Live Chat in my site, but when a user contacts me in the chat I am not able to understand from my dashboard if the user is still online or not. Is there a way to do this?

Furthermore when a user is clearly not online anymore, I still have the ability to answer to that chat. I made some tests and if I answer to an offline user he/she doesn't receive any notification email (even if they left their email address before disconnecting), so those messeges that I write just lie there without any use.

How is this supposed to work? I thought that if I answered the user would still receive my messages by email.

Thanks

Matteo

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
HubSpot Employee

Hi Matt,

It's not a feature at the moment, but I found this thread on our ideas forum. It looks like it is something that we have on our roadmap for the future, so I'd recommend keeping an eye on that thread by commenting on it so you can get updated when it is added.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Solution
HubSpot Employee

Hi Matt,

It's not a feature at the moment, but I found this thread on our ideas forum. It looks like it is something that we have on our roadmap for the future, so I'd recommend keeping an eye on that thread by commenting on it so you can get updated when it is added.

View solution in original post