Lead Capture Tools

Edyta7510
Guide

Conversions from chat bot

SOLVE

Hi All, 

I have enabled a bot on our website that pushes visitors to certain pages to download a whitepaper (they do it from a landing page). 

For the contacts that converted on the landing page, there is absolutely no bot-related activity registered. I would like to know which contacts converted after interacting with the bot, how can I accomplish this? 

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@Edyta7510 There are a few ways you can do this - either through creating a list, running a workflow or building a report.

Either way, you would use the activity filters for "conversation with bot" to establish your criteria and could combine it with the form conversion.

Jnix284_0-1657662720401.png

Have you already tried using these criteria? How do you plan on using the info (do you need a list, report, or some other action via workflow)?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@Edyta7510 There are a few ways you can do this - either through creating a list, running a workflow or building a report.

Either way, you would use the activity filters for "conversation with bot" to establish your criteria and could combine it with the form conversion.

Jnix284_0-1657662720401.png

Have you already tried using these criteria? How do you plan on using the info (do you need a list, report, or some other action via workflow)?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

@Jnix284 many thanks for this!!! 😄 

I wanted to see what was the impact of my bot on conversions, how many people who engaged with the bot finally converted. 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Edyta7510,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I wanted to invite our community members to this conversation. 

Hi @Phil_Vallender@Jnix284@danmoyle - Do you have any tips or workarounds on tracking chatbot conversions for @Edyta7510

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes